We are very pleased to announce that we are now proud members of TSB Conveyancing Panel. Our membership allows us to act for the lender in residential and commercial mortgage transactions.
When buying a property, you may have to take out a mortgage to fund your purchase. Your solicitor may also be instructed by the bank lending you the money to act for them. In order to so, your solicitor must be a member of the lending bank’s solicitors conveyancing panel.
The requirement for legal representation also applies to remortgages, transfers of equity, leases and sometime even sales. As members of the lender’s Conveyancing Panel, we can act for both you and the lender at no extra effort or cost to you; thereby making the transaction as seamless as possible.
For more information about our Conveyancing Service, please call us on 0208 332 2069 or send an email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conveyancing Panel Membership
- Conveyancing Solicitor Richmond
- Conveyancing Solicitor Twickenham
- Conveyancing Solicitors
- Conveyancing Solicitors Chiswick
- Conveyancing Solicitors Esher
- Conveyancing Solicitors Feltham
- Conveyancing Solicitors Hampton
- Conveyancing Solicitors Hounslow
- Conveyancing Solicitors Kew
- Conveyancing Solicitors Kingston
- Conveyancing Solicitors London
- Conveyancing Solicitors Teddington
- Lender Panel Solicitors
- Lenders Panel
- Mortgage Solicitors
- TSB conveyancing panel solicitors
- TSB mortgage solicitors
- TSB mortgages
- Virgin Money Conveyancing Panel