LEGAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
We are looking for a keen and competent assistant to join our team.
In this new and exciting role, you will be tasked with a mixture of acting as support to fee-earners and business development manager. You will be supporting the firm’s director with marketing, publicity, management and other business development initiatives across the firm whilst adhering to the highest codes of professional conduct and excellent customer service.This includes assisting in the development of our individual practice areas, our brand, managing leads, dealing with prospective client enquiries, building client relations, managing relations with leads generation partner and other strategic partners as it concerns generating new business.
The key responsibilities will be to undertake a range of duties as it concerns marketing and publicity matters that will include but are not limited to:
Marketing and Publicity
Managing Leads Generation
• Completion of Degree
• Marketing experience, preferably legal
Skills and Behaviours
• Strong attention to detail;
• Demonstration of basic project management skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines;
• Works well under pressure;
• Self motivated- create and drive plans forward
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken;
• Fully computer literate
What we offer
• The post is full-time /part time (pro rata to permitted working hours)
• Starting Salary reviewable after probationary period.
• Probationary period – 3 months
• 24 days’ holiday per year.
• Typical hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm.
• Pension Scheme and Perkbox
For more information about the role and job description, please visit Indeed.co.uk
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Jackson Longe Solicitors, September 2019