Commercial Property Law
At Jackson Longe Solicitors, we understand that the most valuable asset a business or company will ever have is most probably a Lease or Property and so we offer advice on matters beyond legal formalities such as management and market perception to maintain and enhance its value.
Our in-depth experience of commercial property law enables us to provide highly professional and competitive service for companies and businesses to include:
- Lease of business premises; Lease Renewals and Assignments
- Sale and Purchase of business premises, asset sales and share sales
- Negotiating and documenting Rent Reviews
- Dealing with Schedules of Dilapidation and Licences to Alter
- Commercial Mortgages and Loans
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant Matters
For our property developer clients, we offer expert advice covering matter such as:
- Development Site Acquisition and Subsequent Plot Sales
- Planning Agreements; Grants of Planning Permission; Road and Sewer Adoption
- Management Company Formation
Call us between 9:30AM-5.30PM on 0208 332 2069 or fill out the form.
Please note that Jackson Longe Solicitors will only use this information to generate a quote for you. Any data that you pass to us will be kept safe and for only as long as agreed in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) of May 2018. We may need to pass this information to our trusted partners who may have reason to contact you. Neither party will use your information for any purpose, other than to provide the service you have requested.