At Jackson Longe Solicitors, we specialise in services for the older client.
An unfortunate fact of life is that as the older we get, the more care we will require. Many people will inevitably require a care home. Using one’s lifetime savings and even home to cover the costs involved can be an important and difficult issue.
We can provide you with the specialist advice and help take the practical steps you need to put suitable arrangements in place. We work closely with other important professionals such as accountants, independent financial providers and health care specialist to help preserve your money and assets as best as the law allows.
We can advise you on:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Trusts including Asset Protection Trusts, Trusts for Dependent Relatives etc
- IHT and Estate Planning: Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax liability, both during lifetime and on death.
- Applications to the Court of Protection for Deputyship/ Receivership
- Funding of Care Home Fees
- Taxation matters
Call us between 9:30AM-5.30PM on 0208 332 2069 or fill out the form.
Please note that Jackson Longe Solicitors will only use this information to generate a quote for you. Any data that you pass to us will be kept safe and for only as long as agreed in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) of May 2018. We may need to pass this information to our trusted partners who may have reason to contact you. Neither party will use your information for any purpose, other than to provide the service you have requested.