Start Up Law
At Jackson Longe Solicitors, we have used our experience advising businesses at all stages of its life cycle to create a Start Up Legal Pack to serve as a platform for new ventures.
Our Start Up Legal Package is designed to help new businesses understand the formalities a start-up business requires, right from the very start, in order to build the best legal framework to maximise its chances of successfully meeting its goals.
Our Start Up Legal Package comprises of the key legal advice and standard documents offering:
- Advice on how to set up a business either as a partnership or limited company in the UK including standard documents such on partnership agreements, shareholder’s agreement, LLP agreements; articles of association; share capital subscription;
- Advice on Terms and Conditions;
- Advice on protecting the Intellectual Property of the business including trademark registration and non-disclosure agreement;
- Advice on business premises, taxation, employment including standard employment contracts and checklist of regulatory matters relevant to businesses in the UK.
For all our SMEs and family owned businesses, we generally provide practical and supportive advice on:
- Sole Trader or Company or Partnership
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Terms and Conditions of Business
- Securing a Trademark and other related intellectual property right
- Commercial Contracts
- Investor Agreements and Venture Capital Agreeements
- Commercial Legal Charge and Debentures
- Partnership Agreements
- Director’s Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Board Resolutions
- Share Sale Agreements
- Warranties and indemnities
- Business Sale and Asset Sales & Purchases