LEGAL AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
We are looking for a competent Business Development Assistant to join our team. In this new and exciting role, you will be tasked with a mixture of acting as support to fee-earners and business development manager.
The right candidate will be supporting the firm’s director with marketing, publicity, management and other business development initiatives across the firm whilst adhering to the highest codes of professional conduct and excellent customer service.
This includes- assisting in the development of our individual practice areas, our brand, managing leads, dealing with prospective client enquiries, building client relations, managing relations with leads generation partner and other strategic partners as it concerns generating new business.
The main duties of the role will include:
Marketing and Publicity
– Acting as first point of contact re new enquiries about the firm’s services to include website chat etc
– Dealing with enquiries to generate new business via our platforms and other strategic partners
– Establishing and maintaining new business relationships.
– Managing the firm’s publicity campaigns including our website, social media accounts, google account, press releases etc
– Creating and tracking action plans for the development of practice areas, including following up with colleagues where appropriate.
– Analysing data on business development and client relationships, and producing reports on business development initiatives.
– Research for business development purposes and more.
This position is to start ASAP so you must be able to start immediately and commit to a permanent position long term.
• Completion of Degree
• Marketing experience, preferably legal
Salary – £18,000 – 24,000 per annum
Please send your C.V. and a covering letter to Miss Amaka Jackson email@example.com
Jackson Longe Solicitors, May 2019